Korean pork stir fry
- 1 1/2 lb thinly sliced pork shoulder
- 1/2 white onion chopped
- 2 green onions cut into approx 3cm pieces
- 5 sliced Paris mushrooms
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed and finely chopped
- 1 CAS of grated ginger
- 2 CAS of gochuchuang
- 1 CAT of Korean Red Powder
- 3 CAS soy sauce
- 1 CAT sesame oil
- 2 CAS mirin
- 1 CAS sugar
- 2 rotations of crushed pepper
- 1 CAS olive oil
- 2 CAS sesame seeds
1. Mix all ingredients except olive oil and sesame seeds.
2. Let everything marinate about a good hour.
3. Remove from refrigerator at least 10 minutes before cooking.
4.In a skillet with almost all heat, add the olive oil and wait until the pan is hot.
5. Spread a good layer of pork with the vegetables and let cook a good minute without touching. Lower the heat and mix well. Cook another one to two minutes.
6. Serve on a bowl of hot rice and sprinkle with sesame seeds.