Servings: 2 people
- 1 beautiful filet of 200g of white fish, fresh and firm (snapper, turbot, redfish, etc.), cut into small pieces
- 1 tbsp zest of a lime
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp yuzu
- 1 ground bird's eye pepper (or more if you like)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic, crushed and finely chopped
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 2 rounds pepper mill
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp water
- ½ French shallot, finely chopped
- 6 small tomatoes, diced
- 2 coriander branches, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- some lettuce sprouts
- 4 tbsp corn kernels
1. Place the pieces of fish in a glass or ceramic dish. Put all the ingredients of the marinade in a bowl and mix well. Add half of the marinade to the fish dish, cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
2. Add the minced shallot in the remaining marinade, cover the bowl and refrigerate.
3. When serving, take a larger bowl and add fish, ingredients and marinade and mix well.
4. Separate everything into martini glasses for individual portions or on a plate to share.