Deluxe Salmon Carpaccio
Servings: 2 people
- 1 fresh salmon pavé, finely sliced horizontally
- 2 tbsp Japanese algae, rehydrated 20 minutes in warm water and wrung out with a paper towel
- 3 radishes, finely sliced
- some lettuce sprouts
- 1 tbsp fried onions
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp of capelin masago
- The vinaigrette
- 3 tbsp mirin
- 3 tbsp ponzu
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp finely chopped shallot
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
1. Mix all the vinaigrette ingredients well.
2. Spread salmon slices over one or two plates.
3. Add each layer of ingredients over the salmon slices.
4. Cover the plate(s) with saran wrap and refrigerate until ready to eat. Pour the vinaigrette over the salmon. Enjoy immediately.