- 2 pork loins
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp of cooking wine Shaoling
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp of five spices
1. Prepare the marinade by mixing all the ingredients.
2. Place the pork loins in a marinade dish and cover with marinade keeping about 4 tbsp aside.
3. Marinate the pork overnight.
4. Transfer the pork to an oven rack at 500C, top heat element only. Bake for about 2 minutes then reduce heat to 350C using both elements, at least 30 minutes.
5. Brush the pork with remaining marinade during cooking and turn over halfway through cooking.
6. Slice loin and serve with a bowl of hot rice or as a garnish for Vietnamese sandwiches.