Coconut Curry Noodle Soup
of coconut oil
of the protein of your choice: chicken, shrimp, pork, etc.
of a cauliflower
yellow curry paste
rice vermicelli or rice noodle (soaked for 30 minutes in warm water)
fresh chopped mint
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, put 1 tbsp of coconut oil and brown the meat or shrimp. When the protein is cooked, take it out of the pan and set aside in a bowl.
- Add the remaining tbsp coconut oil and cook vegetables over medium. Mix well and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the curry paste and the coconut milk and mix well again.
- Add chicken broth and protein and simmer over low heat.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles (or vermicelli) in a saucepan separately for about 30 seconds.
- Divide the noodles into two soup bowls.
- Boil the soup and pour it into the bowls.
- Garnish the bowls with shredded mint leaves by hand.