Servings: 4 portions
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- ½ cup of dark soy sauce
- 1 case of sesame oil
- 1 small Asian pear diced or kiwi
- 1 case of mirin
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 green shallots cut into sections
- 1kg slices of beef ribs cut horizontally
- 2 cases of sesame seeds
1. In a blender, put all the ingredients except the meat and sesame seeds. Purée the mixture.
2. Place beef slices in a Ziploc style bag and add mashed potatoes. Marinate the meat for at least one night.
3. Light the grill and grill the slices about 2 minutes per side or put the slices in a baking dish and grill for about 3 minutes.
4. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and enjoy with rice and vegetables.