Raw Lobster Carpaccio
Servings: 4 portions
- 4 fresh or thawed lobster tails
- Some shoots arugula
- Some branches chopped chives
- 4 tbs ponzu sauce
- 1 pinch of salt flowers
1. Prepare an ice-filled bowl and set aside.
2. Put water in a large saucepan and set the pan on the stove maximum heat.
3. Once the water is at a boil, add the lobster tails and cook for one minute.
3. Take the lobster tails and put them in the ice bowl.
4. Prepare the shoots and chop the chives.
5. Using kitchen scissors, gently remove lobster tails, cut into thin slices and place on a plate. Do the same exercise for the other 3 tails.
6. Spread shoots and chives on plates, top lobster tails with ponzu sauce. Add salt to the lobster tails. Serve immediately.