Japanese gratin oysters
- 6 oysters
- 1 Tsp miso yellow
- 2 Tsp granulated sugar
- 1 butter Tsp
- 1 case of Kewpie Japanese mayonnaise
- 1 small gray shallot, finely chopped
- 1 / 3t chopped diced mushrooms
- 1 Tsp of caperlan eggs
- 1 / 2t of panko
1. Open the oysters and detach them from their shells and discard the first water.
2. Spread the oysters on a plate and make sure they hold well if not stalling balls of aluminum.
3. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl (except the panko) and pour everything into each oyster.
4. Sprinkle the panko evenly.
5. Place the plate in the oven and grill at 550C until the panko browns.
6. Serve hot.