Servings: 4 portions
- 1 lbs ground pork
- 1/4 cup dehydrated cat ears mushrooms, rehydrated 10 minutes in warm water and finely chopped
- 1 / 2t vermicelli cellophane soaked for 10 minutes in warm water and finely chopped
- 1 / 3t of crabmeat
- 5 eggs
- 1 Tbs fish sauce
- 1 Tbs salt
- 1 Tbs sugar
- 1 Tbs peppercorns
- 1/2 finely chopped onion
- 2 green shallot branches, finely chopped
- 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 2 beaten egg yolks
- 1 Tbs canola oil
1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except egg yolks and canola oil.
2. With your hands, mix everything well but not too much so as not to harden the meat once cooked.
3. In a bread pan or any other bowl that can fit in a steamer or bamboo basket, oil well with canola oil.
4. Put the meat mixture into the mold. Pour the egg yolk mixture over it.
5. Put the mold in a steamer or bamboo basket over a cauldron filled with water, cover and medium heat. Cook the meatloaf for 30 minutes, being careful to wipe the lid from time to time so that the condensation does not form and falls back into the meatloaf.
6. The meatloaf is ready when a toothpick inserted in it does not result from dew water.
7. Demand and slice to serve with a bowl of hot rice.