Frogs legs fried with salt and garlic
- 12 frogs' legs thawed and cleaned
- 2 Tbs salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 milk cases
- 1 Tbs garlic powder
- 4 pepper mill towers
- 1 Tbs of paprika
- Canola oil for frying
1. In a bowl, put the frog legs, salt and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours.
2. Take the thighs out of the refrigerator
3. Put in 3 different bowls: the cup of flour, the mixture of egg and milk, the mixture of flour and spices
4. In order, soak the thighs in the three mixtures one after the other. Reserve on a plate.
5. In a frying pan, heat the oil. This will be hot enough if you see bubbles forming when you put some flour in it.
6. Bake each leg for about 3 minutes, turning them over.
7. Drain in a bowl of paper towels
8. Serve with mayonnaise / garlic / sriracha