Beef that moves
Servings: 4 portions
- 1 lbs fillet of beef (filet mignon or fillet fillet) cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs oyster sauce
- 2 tbs fish sauce
- 3 cloves crushed and chopped garlic
- 1 tbs sugar
- 4 pepper mill towers
- 1 onion cut roughly
1. Put all the ingredients except the onion in a bowl and add the beef. Mix well and marinate the cubes of beef for 20 minutes.
2. On high heat, heat a cast iron skillet, add olive oil and saute the onion for one minute.
3. Add the beef and do not touch it for a good minute so that the water does not evaporate too much. Return the beef cubes and cook for 15 seconds.
4. Transfer the cubes onto a plate and serve with hot rice bowls.