Scallop carpaccio with strawberries
Servings: 4 portions
- 4 scallops U10 ultra fresh muscle removed, thinly sliced
- 4 thin sliced strawberries
- The juice of a lime
- 3 tbs extra-virgin olive oil cold pressed
- 2 pinches of salt flowers
- 2 spins pepper mill
- 4 branches chopped chives
1- Spread a case of olive oil on a presentation plate, add the sliced scallops.
2- Squeeze the juice of a lime on the scallops and add the salt.
3- Put the sliced strawberries on the scallops and add pepper on the strawberries
4- Finish adding the chives.
5- Add the remaining olive oil and serve immediately.