Chicken congee and eggs of one hundred years
Servings: 4 portions
- 1 cup rice
- 2 chicken thighs
- Some water
- 2 hundred-year-old eggs cut into wedges
- 1 branch chopped green onion
- 1 tbs white pepper
1. Rinse the rice and soak it in water for 30 minutes.
2. In the meantime, in a saucepan filled with water, cook the legs for 30 minutes until the meat is well cooked. Keep the broth.
3. Shred the chicken into pieces.
4. In a saucepan about 5 cups water and 5 cups broth, let it boil. 4. Drain the rice in a colander and add it to the saucepan at the first broth.
5. After the broth has resumed, lower the heat and cook for 30 minutes without touching.
6. Add chicken meat and 100-year-old eggs. Mix well and serve immediately. Put the green onion and sprinkle with white pepper.