Fried clams sauce with peppers
- 2 clam pounds
- 2 CAS of vegetable oil
- 1 CASE of garlic crushed and finely chopped
- 1 CASE of flaked pepper
- 1 CASE of oyster sauce
- 1 Soy sauce reduced to salt
- 3 CASE of maple syrup
- 1 chillies of your choice finely chopped
- 1 CAS of cornstarch diluted in 1 CAS of water
1. Quickly pass the clams in cold water.
2. In a wok, put the oil and put the fire to the maximum.
3. Wait a little and add the garlic and flakes of peppers. Mix everything well.
4. Add clams, sauces, maple syrup and chilli.
5. Cook for 5 minutes or until all clams are open.
6. Put the clams in a bowl, leaving the sauce in the wok.
7. Pour the mixture of starch and water into the sauce and mix well.
8. Pour the sauce over the clams and serve immediately.