Green curry seafood
- 1. In a hot cauldron, put the coconut oil and sauté the onion and the clove of garlic for a few minutes.
- 2. Add peppers and celery stalks and sauté for a few seconds.
- 3. Add the curry paste, fish sauce, coconut milk and kafir leaves. Wait for the boil. Add the sugar.
- 4. Add seafood and shrimp and cook for at least 5 minutes over medium heat.
- 5. Turn off the heat and serve with chopped coriander and a bowl of very hot rice.
1 tbs | coconut oil
1/2 | onion cut roughly
1 | pepper (color of your choice)
1 clove | garlic crushed and finely chopped
2 branches | celery cut into pieces
2 leaves | kafir
2 tbs | green curry paste
1 tbs | fish sauce
250ml | coconut milk
1 bag | of frozen thawed seafood
1 cup | shrimp
1 tbs | sugar
2 branches | chopped coriander