Roast beef ribs - the best in town
- 1 roast beef ribs with 2 bones
- 2 cloves of garlic, cut into strips
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbs strong mustard
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 cup parsley
- 1 cup rosemary
- 1 cup thyme
- 1 tbs salt
- 1 tbs pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200C. In an ovenproof dish, place the roast and make a few incisions to place the small strips of garlic.
2. Salt and pepper the roast.
3. Cook the roast approximately
4 hours in the oven without opening the oven door. 4. Insert a thermometer and when the temperature reaches 120C, take out the roast and place it on the counter.
5. Take a paper towel and dry the meat well. 6. In a bowl, combine the mustard, oil and spices. Spread the mixture over the entire roast. 6. Turn on the oven on the grill section and set to 550C. Bake the roast and grill for about 5 minutes or until there is a nice crust.
7. Take out the roast and change sides. Grill for another 5 minutes.
8. Take out of the oven and put aluminum foil on the whole roast and wait at least 10 minutes before cutting it.
9. Serve with a brown sauce or horseradish cream, mashed potatoes and vegetables.