Servings: 4 servings
- 1 TBS Kmikoman Memmi Soup Base
- 3 TBS of cold water
- 1 Tsp soy sauce
- 1 Tsp from mirin
- 8 cubes soft tofu
- (buy a large block and cut it into 8)
- 2 TBS white flour
- 1 beaten egg
- 4 TBS from panko
- Canola oil for frying
- Bonito flakes
1. Prepare the broth by combining the ingredients and bring them to a boil in a saucepan. Reserve
2. In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, heat the oil over medium-high heat. The oil will be hot enough when a piece of panko floats on the oil.
3. Put the flour, eggs and panko in 3 separate bowls.
4. Gently take the tofu cubes and dip them in order, in the flour, egg and panko. Delicately place them in the oil. Cook for about 1 minute on each side.
5. Place them on paper towels that have been placed on a plate. Continue cooking for all others.
6. In four bowls, pour the broth, put 2 pieces of fried tofu and sprinkle with bonito flakes.
7. Eat with a spoon.