Sea bream with ginger, green onion and soy sauce
- Whole gilthead sea bream, inner parts removed
- 2 tbs julienned ginger
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbs cooking wine
- 1 / 4t soy sauce reduced in salt
- 2 tbs canola oil
- 2 green onions the white part cut into julienne
1. Clean the fish well and pat dry.
2. Add the ginger to the inside of the fish and season with S&P.
3. Put the fish on a plate that can go in a steamer
4. Steam the fish for about 10 minutes.
5. Carefully take the fish out of the steamer and add the green onions above
6. Combine cooking wine and soy sauce and set aside
7. In a small saucepan, heat the canola oil, making sure it does not boil.
8. Pour the oil directly over the fish.
9. Pour in the mixture of cooking wine and soy sauce.
10. Enjoy with a bowl of hot rice.