Lobster and black bean stir-fry
- The flesh of 2 lobsters cooked only for 5 minutes
- A little vegetable oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp ginger, grated or finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 Tbsp fermented black bean sauce
- 3 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tsp of Chinese cooking wine
- 2 branches of green onions, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp of corn starch diluted in 1 CAS of water
1. In a skillet, add vegetable oil and lobster.
2. Add the garlic and ginger. Mix well.
3. Add the onion and bell pepper. Mix well. Cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add all the sauces as you go, mixing them together at the end
5. Serve with rice or add ramen-style noodles.