Servings: For 2 people
- 2 boneless chicken thighs
- 1/2 , thinly sliced
- 1 cup dashi (you can find it powdered and add it to boiling water)
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 1 tsp of sake
- 1 Tbsp of mirin
- 3 Tbsp of soy sauce
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- Chopped parsley or cilantro
- Two hot rice bowls
1. Cut the chicken into cubes of more or less 1 cm.
2. In a skillet over high heat, put the dashi and sugar. Mix well and wait for the sugar to melt. Add the sake, mirin and soy sauce.
3. Add the chicken and boil for a few minutes.
4. Add the onions and spread them well in the pan. Cook until the onions appear translucent.
5. Add the eggs to the pan making sure it covers the chicken and onions. Let the eggs set in the pan.
6. Add the green onions and parsley or cilantro.
7. Prepare the rice bowls and spread the omelet over the rice. Pour the rest of the sauce into the bowls